Many future students are unsure about the next step they should take as they make preparations for college. Listed below are the steps to take as you prepare for college.
- Fill out an application and required forms for enrollment.
- Receive a letter of acceptance to Golden State Baptist College.
- Complete a scholarship application if applicable. Please send to the college address, Attention: Brittany Sears.
- Pay registration fee. Please send this fee to the college, Attention: Finance Office. Once this fee has been paid, new students may then register for classes on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Register for classes online. All students who have been accepted and have paid their registration fee will receive an e-mail with their student id and will be able to register for their Fall 2022 classes online at gsbc.edu/mygsbc/login beginning on July 31, 2022. If you have any questions regarding your schedule, please contact your academic advisor.
- Transfer Students. If you are a transfer student, please request that your college transcript be sent to the college address, Attention: Records Office.
- Placement Exams. Take the Reading Comprehension Exam. Log-in details will be e-mailed to you in July of 2022. Study for the Math placement exam. Sample math placement exam is available on our website on the Registrar Resource page.
- Submit Student Info & Financial Billing Info. After your schedule has been approved by your academic advisor, you will complete the student information form along with the billing portion of registration. The completion of this form will save you a tremendous amount of time on Registration Day and should significantly reduce the amount of time you spend standing in line. Details will be e-mailed to you in August of 2022. This avenue is available only for those students who have paid their registration fee and have received an approved class schedule. The deadline to submit this information is August 31, 2022, at 8:00am.
- Complete Background Check. Below you will find instructions for the background check. The registration day process will be much longer if you do not complete this easy task prior to registration. Details will be e-mailed to you in August of 2022. Students may not complete this step prior to August of 2022. Background Check Instructions
- Pack! Available below you will find some documents to assist you as you make preparations. You may ship items to the college prior to your arrival. Please address any boxes to yourself in care of the college address.
- Arrival Information. Transportation from the airport, train station, or bus station will be available to you if you provide us with your arrival information. Please use the Opening Day Arrival Pick-up Request form below to request this pick-up.
- Move into the dorms on August 31, 2022 beginning at 8:30am. (New students may not move into the dorms early)
Please feel free to contact someone in the college office if you have any questions regarding any step of this process. We want to make the process here as easy as possible for you.
Opening Day Transportation Pick-up Request
By submitting this form, you are requesting GSBC to make plans to pick you up. Please do not submit this form, if you have made other plans to be picked up.