1. Golden State Baptist College, as a private educational institution, is free to control the admission and attendance of students. No person has a right to attend Golden State Baptist College.
2. Attendance at Golden State Baptist College is a privilege, and this privilege may be forfeited by any student who does not conform to its rules and regulations, or who is not willing to adjust himself to its environment.
3. At Golden State Baptist College we are not looking to swell a student body with many young people just because they claim to be Christian. We are looking for an army of sold-out soldiers who are dedicated to the task of pleasing and glorifying God with their lives and bodies. We are not interested in being a reform school.
4. At Golden State Baptist College we desire to work with young people who have a basic foundation in being independent, fundamental Baptists, and who are seeking to grow from that point.
5. A brand-new Christian, a babe in Christ, will be encouraged to stay home under his pastor and local church ministry until he grows for a year or two, and his pastor feels it is the proper time for him to enroll in Golden State Baptist College.
6. Golden State Baptist College will have a general policy of not accepting any students who have been divorced. Any exceptions will be decided on a case-by-case basis by the administration.
7. Applicants must have earned a high school diploma or must have passed the General Educational Development Test (GED).
8. Married students must be at least 20 years old prior to being enrolled into Golden State Baptist College.