Below you will find detailed information on how to obtain a copy of your transcripts from Golden State Baptist College. If you have any questions concerning this, please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-GSBC-4-ME.
Information Regarding Transcript Request
Transcript Request Details
- All transcript requests must be submitted in writing with the student’s signature.
- Requests may not be submitted over the telephone.
- Transcripts will not be issued if the Finance Office shows a balance due.
- Only unofficial copies will be given or sent directly to the student requesting it.
- Official copies will only be sent directly to the company, school or person designated on the form.
- Transcript requests are not processed during the following weeks: Opening Week, Final Exam Week, Grad Week.
- Mail Transcript Request Forms to the Office of the Registrar.
Service Options and Fees (Select only one service per form) Payment is required prior to processing
- Current Student Request: (No fee) Processed within 24 hours.
- Regular Service Request: ($10 fee for each copy). Processed within 5-7 days of receipt, and then mailed first-class USPS mail.
- In Office Pick-up Service: ($15 fee for each copy) Picked up in the Office of the Registrar on the same business day. (Form must be submitted in person.)
- Expedited Service: ($40 fee for the first copy + $20 fee for each additional copy) Processed within one business day of receipt, and then mailed by express carrier next day air. Next day service is not available in all locations and would be sent second day. International delivery would be an additional destination charge based on current delivery pricing.